On 12/05/2016 10:53 PM, Fred van Stappen wrote:
> Hello.
>
>>> How to navigate with the keyboard in a combobox after it was selected ?
>> Alt+ArrowDown. dropdown.options deo_keydropdown must be set (default).
>
> Thanks.  And I just discover that the space key does the trick too ;-)

This is not the same. By that you enter text in edit widget, the
dropdown widget will be showed because of deo_autodropdown.

>>> Or what key to use to select a docked form ?
>> In MSEide please use 'View'-<the_wanted_form>'...
>
> OK. But I think that a "all undocked" layout is more efficient for assistive.
> So system-Alt+Tab may be used (but in that case, the system must be assisted
> too).
>
> If the system is not assisted, Ctrl+Fn shortcut should be a solution.
> Is it possible to define a global-shortcut via the shortcuts-panel for:
>
> main-form, source-editor-form, message-form, debugger-form, console-form

No.
> or must it be coded ? (in shortcuts-panel, it is not proposed)

Yes, the actions must be added to actionsmo.shortcuts
(tshortcutcontroller in actionsmodule.pas).

> I know that it is possible to use Alt+V then Alt+U,  Alt+M, ...

Alt+V U, Alt+V M, ... works too.

but I find it too difficult, I would prefer only one key.

I fear there are not enough keys. ;-)