>> Thanks.  And I just discover that the space key does the trick too ;-)

> This is not the same.

Yep, it works only for Tenumedit.

>> I know that it is possible to use Alt+V then Alt+U,  Alt+M, ...
> Alt+V U, Alt+V M, ... works too.

Oh, perfect, many thanks for the tip.

PS: For console project, sincerely, I am able to do everything (load ideu
assisted and edit-change-check-compile-run the project) in the dark (and eyes
closed).
And your Target Console is fabulous: it is assisted too. ;-)
But my main problem is the keyboard, I have to train to use it without to look
at it (like a real programmer).

For gui project, I did not try yet.

Many thanks Martin.

Fre;D