On Saturday 11 March 2017 20:34:02 Krzysztof wrote:
> > Please send a simple testporject which shows the problem.
>
> Attached. If you run it with skin not active then it is fine, with active,
> filter edit's and widgetgrid's right edges are not vertically on the same
> line

- Set twidgetgrid.anchors to [an_top,an_bottom].
- Select twidgetgrid1 in tsimplewidget3.linkbottom (tsimplewidget3 is a
tlayouter).
BTW: recommended place_* settings for tsimplewidget3 are maxdist = 4, midist =
4, mode = wam_start, options = [plo_endmargin]. With current settings
reducing the width and enlarging again will not work well.