> Would be interesting for new users, create a GIF (like in your example to
> reproduce the issue) showing how to create it from the standard template.

I agree. Tried few times some time ago make one window IDE (including form
designer) but always failed. Always gave up when some dock panel overlap
whole window and brake everything so I had to start from beginning :) . It
would be nice to have buildin template which switch for one window IDE,
something like View -> Layouts -> Docked IDE etc. Or at least gif how to
make it