Hi Martin,

About week ago I noticed weird behavior with my IDE. Thought that it was a
result of my mess up with docking into one window. Today removed .prj file
and tried from the beginning and finally found what is a reason. Problem is
when main form contain submodule. See link to video below. Tested also with
latest git update made 5 minutes ago (I rebuild mymseide). I think it could
be related to the issue with closing app when popup is showing. Also
attached demo on which you can test.
Note: This issue is affected in mainmenu, context menus and also
editcomboboxes (recent projects lists)

Video (main action at 37sec)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B33a2H5HSPjSd05tQkhPemh2MnM