De : Graeme Geldenhuys <mailingli...@geldenhuys.co.uk>
Envoyé : mercredi 22 mars 2017 19:02
À : mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] MSEide and Lazarus project.

On 2017-03-22 17:46, Fred van Stappen wrote:
> Do you know a (easy) way to compile a LCL project with MSEide ?

I'll dig through my code... Somewhere I have a MSEide project that
compiles a LCL application (obviously including the LCL too). If I find
it, I'll share the project file, which you should be able to use as a
import target.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/
fpGUI Toolkit<http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/>
fpgui.sourceforge.net
What is fpGUI? fpGUI Toolkit (or the Free Pascal GUI Toolkit) is a
multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a
complete set of custom ...

lists.sourceforge.net
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
mseide-msegui-talk Archives. Using mseide-msegui-talk: To post a message to all
the ...