Hi Martin,

I know that you are busy lately. I'll just leave here this topic. Answer
whenever have a time :)

After successfully scrollbar skin I would like to try make rounded slider
button like on this picture:
http://cdn.osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/visible-scroll-bar-mac-osx.jpg

I followed same rules as in scrollbar skinning. Made 8 small pictures for
each edge and corner in frameface. Set properly button size to make it
perfect round without stretch. But now I have problem with background.
Framei offset will not help here because it is rounded too much. Can I
apply some rounded mask here, for example black filled circle smaller than
frame circle? Notice that I want to do as much as possible with MSE,
external bitmaps are only for main shape, frame color I'm changing with
timagelist.bitmap.init() and face with fade color. Attached screenshot how
it looks now :P

Regards