Sorry for delay. Trying test it today but something is wrong. As always
called pull on git, removed all *.ppu and *.o files, rebuild mymseide.
Opened my test project, added some random corner masks to see how it is
working. Didn't see any change at runtime, compiled project, run and at
runtime everything disappear. At design time everything is fine. Removed
corner masks but still same. Can't tell if it happened after touch corner
mask property or what was a reason. Tried also remove timagelist and readd
bitmaps but still same. See attached. Also attached my demo. It is weird
because also fade color disappear too (fso_flat effect is visible at design
and runtime). Attached also demo