On 2017-04-21 15:52, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> The attached program on Linux-x86:
> MSElang with LLVM 3.8.0 -O3

So I assume the MSElang compiler will generate the same output (or very
close at least) as Delphi's new Linux compiler. Seeing as both are using
LLVM.

It seems Embarcadero/Idera couldn't be bothered to implement their own
Linux compiler again - like they did for Kylix. So instead they simply
use LLVM. I've heard quite a lot of developers are not happy with that,
because some language behaviour and data types are now different between
Windows and Linux. So code sharing is not as good as it was with Delphi
+ Kylix.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/