On 2017-04-22 08:26, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> Again, that changes have nothing to do with LLVM

Well all the Delphi compilers that use LLVM apparently have different
data type size too for 2-3 data types. LongWord, LongInt I think.
Coincidence with LLVM vs native compiler? Maybe not.

I was pretty sure I read this information in the Delphi group on
Google+, but searching is so sh*t on Google+, for the life of me I can't
find that post. Sorry.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/