Hi Martin,

I'm currently developing a Pascal Compiler and I have analyzed (although not
implemented) the best notation on managing objects and I would say, the way you
have defined the syntax for MSELAng is exactly the way I thought it must be.
Using clases like a dereference.

In order to avoid confusion I would suggest to use some standard or
recommendation on names, something like "All class names must be preceded by
the letter C"

Sometime I think all the names of identifiers must be clear indicative of their
type and even of the scope. Something, like PHP do with variables, but it would
be another language.

I see MSELang like a new proposal for a modern language. I'm including some
changes too, to the Pascal language in my compiler. There are people who thinks
Pascal is perfect like it is, but I see, fortunately, you are not that kind of
people, like I'm not.

I believe, I will be glad on using MSElang. I don't like you are using LLVM,
but anyway you are doing a great work.

Congratulations.