De: Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com>
Enviado: viernes, 12 de mayo de 2017 07:11 a.m.
Para: mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] MSElang Objects

On Friday 12 May 2017 03:44:30 Edson H wrote:

> I'm currently developing a Pascal Compiler

Do you refer to
https://github.com/t-edson/PicPas
[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/7736802?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/t-edson/PicPas>

GitHub - t-edson/PicPas: Compilador en Pascal para
...<https://github.com/t-edson/PicPas>
github.com
README.md PicPas 0.5.3. Pascal compiler for PIC microcontrollers. NOTE: This
compiler is still in alpha phase and has limited functionality. PicPas is a
simple ...

? Looks good! Does the IDE have integrated debug capabilities?
I worked many years with PIC16xxx. Programming always was done in assembler.

lists.sourceforge.net
mseide-msegui-talk -- General list for MSEide+MSEgui About mseide-msegui-talk