Hi Martin,

Is this something you triggered on the mailing list server? Spam? Or something SourceForge does? I am subscribed to a few mailing lists from SF.net, and the MSEide+MSEgui mailing list is the only one that sends me these emails. I've received two in the last two weeks now.

------------------ Forwarded Message -----------------------------
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 00:15:53 +0000
From: SourceForge.net <noti...@slashdotmedia.com>
To: mail******.co.uk

Hi,

This is a reminder to reconfirm your subscriptions to these mailing lists:

    mseide-msegui-talk

If you are still interested in receiving emails from this SourceForge project list, you must reconfirm your subscription by July 30.

Please click here to reconfirm your subscription:

https://sourceforge.net/mailman/reconfirm?confirm=c******1bf&email=mail*******.co.uk

Thanks,
The SourceForge Team
A Slashdot Media Company