>> Do you wait on the main thread in worker thread in some way or another?

>> Huh, maybe... (but could you give some code of what you propose so I can
>> check it ?)
> MHO, "waiting" in the main thread is "forbidden".
> So the Audio Thread should post an event (I in Delphi and Lazarus use
> TThread.Queue for such) and the main thread should react in the event
> handler. > E.g. do  a property "On...." in your outer class, if is not
> handled completely in the outer class itself, but the user of same is to
> define the code to be run in

Many thanks Michael.

Of course uos (the audio thread) uses TThread.Queue  to post events for main
thread.
But this is not the problem here, synchro works perfectly (even if the audio
thread ask complicated graphic things to do to main thread).

The problem comes when a form is created or freed while the audio is playing.
In Linux, it pauses the audio-thread for a short moment.