Hello Martin.

> What do you mean with "1, 2, 3, 4 trick"?

---> https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/mseuniverse/tree/master/samples/math/fft

Your demo will be my 1, 2, 3, 4 trick.

I get already the 1 and 2 but 3 and 4 are missing.

In your fft example:

A array is assigned to fftcomp:
fftcomp.inpreal:= ar1;

Also fftcomp.windowfunc is defined.
But what is the usage of windowfunc ?

After this fftcomp.outreal produces a new array of float:
frequdisp.traces[0].ydata:= fftcomp.outreal;

Here are the 3 and 4 that I am missing.

What appends to the original ar1, what did the fftcomp to any of the data ?
I suppose that windowfunc has to do with it, but I do not understand what he
does.

On fft demo, on the right side, frequdisp, that uses frequdisp.traces[0].ydata,
(the new fft array) what does it show ?

Does fftcomp deals with channels (or must the array be split before)?

By the way, one more time, I am ***very*** impressed.

Other thing.

I have found all the parts to make run my new toy: a RPi3B.

Last nigth, installation offline of:

2017-06-21-raspbian-jessie.zip:
--> micro-sd --> Rpi --> in one shot, out of the box.

fpc-3.0.2.arm-linux-eabihf-raspberry.tar:
--> install.sh --> in one shot, out of the box.

mseide_arm_linux_eabihf_4_4_2.tar.gz:
--> in one shot, out of the box.
(Only a symlink must be added: libX11.so to libX11.so.6).

mseide-msegui-master-f41xxx.tar.gz:
--> compile existing msegui projects --> ok --> run --> **OK**

**WOW**

FreD;