>> Yes but why publish TThread.Priority if not implemented ?

> Not ideal - I know, but it is the lesser of two evils.

Huh, in fact I was in bad mood.

I affirmed loud in MSE forum that with fpc TThread and priority set to
tpTimeCritica, I could synchronize much more inputs with uos in a single thread.

And then Martin shows me that... TThread.priority was not implemented. ;-(

After this, I did check the fpc docu and it is never said that is not
implemented.
I was feeling this as unfair.
https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/classes/tthread.priority.html

Fre;D
TThread.Priority - Free
Pascal<https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/classes/tthread.priority.html>
www.freepascal.org
TThread.Priority. Returns the thread priority. Declaration. Source position:
classesh.inc line 1713