From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin Ray
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 1:25 PM
To: mssms <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: Re: [mssms] Adding Customized Branding /Tattoo to Image

any help

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:08 AM, Kevin Ray
<kevinalive...@gmail.com<mailto:kevinalive...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi All,

I have captured my windows10 image(.wim file) with MDT includes custum all
required applications.

I would like to do further more enhancement while depploying in SCCM with
adding Custumized Branding /Tatto

Like Custumed registry where it should capture basic things like installation
date,time,user,Task sequence ID,Build number etc.

Any help for quick references /guide

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues