thanks for the information

 if i don't want to setup a KMS server, If my sales people provide the MAK
Key(from Microsoft they will get it i hope)..

in below Task sequence step at "Applying windows Settings" do i need to
provide.. .. So this 1 single MAK will get activated to all my machines
(yes based my company purchased license count )  or  any other things do i
need to do if i don't want to go for KMS?

[image: Inline image 1]