You may have to open the ssrs reporting service configuration wizard and delete
the encrypted recovery key /something related to get it working.
Regards,
Eswar Koneti
www.eskonr.com
Sent from Mobile Device, please excuse any typo's as a result.  Monday, 13
March 2017, 11:23PM +08:00 from Kevin Ray  kevinalive...@gmail.com :