We're trialling ConfigMgr power management and I'm seeing ~19% of those
machines on the insomnia report due to rdbss. This article here
http://dalestech.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/rdbss-process-insomnia-preventing.html
says to use the group policy setting "Allow automatic sleep with open network
files" to resolve the issue but I'm concerned about breaking things. Anyone
else been through this?
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended only for
the addressee and may be confidential, private or the subject of copyright. If
you have received this email in error please notify Logan City Council, by
replying to the sender or calling +61 7 3412 3412  and delete all copies of the
e-mail and any attachments.

To view Logan City Council's Privacy Collection Notice, please visit
www.logan.qld.gov.au or click on the following link
http://www.logan.qld.gov.au/home/terms-of-use.