From: "listsad...@lists.myitforum.com" <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on
behalf of "Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife" <joseph.hea...@wildlife.ca.gov>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 12:14 PM
To: "'mssms@lists.myitforum.com'" <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [mssms] Database compatibility

CM1610
SQL 2014

My SQL Dba just came over and mentioned that my SCCM databases are in 2008
compatibility mode.  She asked if it would be ok to change that, and I said I
don’t know.  WSUS is installed on this server as well.  Are there any
requirements for compatibility mode?  Also, I was told that named pipes are
disabled.  Any reason/need to have it disabled?

Joe Heaton
Information Technology Operations Branch
Data and Technology Division
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1700 9th Street, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA  95811
Desk:  (916) 323-1284

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
[aveOurWater_Logo]<http://saveourwater.com/>
SaveOurWater.com<http://saveourwater.com/> ·
Drought.CA.gov<http://drought.ca.gov/>

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under

applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying,

distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If

you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender
and destroy the material in its

entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.