I'm trying to setup a couple of guys from our Helpdesk to be able to create our
Win10 image within SCCM (1610).  I've given them the Operating Systems
Deployment Manager role, put the All Systems collection, and Default Security
Scope.  They're telling me that when they try to manually import a computer,
they get to the point of selecting a collection to put it in, and the
collection window is blank, no collections listed.  Can anyone help me get them
where they need to be without giving them Full Admin?

Joe Heaton
Information Technology Operations Branch
Data and Technology Division
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1700 9th Street, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA  95811
Desk:  (916) 323-1284

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
[SaveOurWater_Logo]<http://saveourwater.com/>
SaveOurWater.com<http://saveourwater.com/> *
Drought.CA.gov<http://drought.ca.gov/>