So, my CM_ database ended up being correct.  The ones that are not, are
ReportServer, the report server temp, and the SUSDB.  Worth changing?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:55 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [mssms] Database compatibility

Yes, I have been there and getting this right is like night and day.  From a
user experience perspective you'll see really horrible Software Center
performance

________________________________
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
<listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>> on
behalf of Spengler, Jeff
<jspeng...@idahopower.com<mailto:jspeng...@idahopower.com>>
Sent: 21 March 2017 19:36
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>

Take a look at this KB.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/3196320/sql-query-times-out-or-console-slow-on-certain-configuration-manager-database-queries
SQL query times out or console slow on certain
...<https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/3196320/sql-query-times-out-or-console-slow-on-certain-configuration-manager-database-queries>
support.microsoft.com
Describes a scenario in you may experience slow Configuration Manager console
performance or unusual SQL query timeouts for certain Configuration Manager
database ...

SQL Server version

Supported compatibility level values

Recommended compatibility level for ConfigMgr

SQL Server 2016

130, 120, 110, 100

130

SQL Server 2014