Hello,

Site: SCCM 1610 w/ KB3214042

I am experiencing significant issues with clients receiving updates.  Out of
1500 systems 201 are compliant, 131 are non-compliant, and the remaining 1200
are all in an Unknown State.

I have uninstalled WSUS, installed again, re-index, WSUS cleanup tasks, and
still the same issue.  The IIS WSUS App Pool is taking up almost 32GB of RAM
which seems very odd.

>From the WUAHandler.log I am seeing these errors on a client:

OnSearchComplete - Failed to end search job. Error = 0x80244007.

Scan failed with error = 0x80244007.

OnSearchComplete - Failed to end search job. Error = 0x8024401c.

Scan failed with error = 0x8024401c.

OnSearchComplete - Failed to end search job. Error = 0x80240440.

Scan failed with error = 0x80240440.

OnSearchComplete - Failed to end search job. Error = 0x8024402c.

Scan failed with error = 0x8024402c.

>From the ScanAgent.log I am seeing these errors on the same client as the
>previous WUAHandler.log

CScanAgent::ScanCompleteCallback - failed at OnScanComplete with
error=0x87d00631

I have also run this PS

get-hotfix | Where-Object {$_.installedon -gt (get-date).addmonths(-5)} |
Sort-Object -property installedOn -Descending

The only results that are showing are updates installed from November of 2016.

I can provide more information or log snips at any time.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you