We use the managedby attribute in AD and pull that info into SCCM and also use
a powershell script to set the user primary device  based on the same info.

Op 21 apr. 2017 om 15:59 heeft Miriyala, Vasu
<vasu.miriy...@capgemini.com<mailto:vasu.miriy...@capgemini.com>> het volgende
geschreven:

Hi,

I see SCCM Admins try many options to find User ID of a computer, regular
tables like v_r_system, v_gs_operating_system etc have accuracy problems.
Win32_userprofile seems to be next best option, thought it has its own issues
too. Like it shows more users per PC than intended etc., some confusion on
refcount, loaded attributes on how best to add a logic with them

Wanted to know if anyone successfully used this table to get data to
satisfactory level, if so can you share query and suggestions pls

Thanks, Vasu

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.