Hi,

I was wondering when everyone was removing appx provisioned packages from their
images? I was running the script to remove them before capturing the image, but
running into issues with sysprep failing.

Would it be better to just run the script as part of the imaging task sequence
and not during the build and capture?

Thanks for your help.

[2016 Design Firm of the Year]    [WRA 100 Years]

The information supplied in this message may be privileged, confidential and/or
recipient of this message, the sender does not intend delivery to you to waive
any privilege or right pertaining to this message. You have no right to retain,
disseminate, copy or disclose the material contained herein. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail, and delete the errant message. Thank you.
WRA_Disclaimer_v20070222a