I'm pretty sure you need to run the script during the OSD, if you're going
to do it that way. The other option is to prevent the build and capture
process from internet access. I personally run it during OSD.

This
<https://virtualfeller.com/2017/04/19/optimize-vdi-windows-10-default-apps-original-anniversary-and-creator-updates/>
is
for VDI, but still lists the good apps to remove.

*Tyler Humbard* | Server Systems Administrator II

message.