Occasionally we use standalone media to image a machine. Recently when we do
this the machine applies the OS, and instead of rebooting into the remainder
of the TS, it reboots to the beginning on the USB drive. If we go into the
BIOS at this point and move the HD to the top of the order, it will resume
the TS. Is there some way in the sequence to tell the hard drive to move to
the top of the boot order? The USB key seem to want priority.

Best Regards,

Mike Murray

Desktop Engineer/IT Consultant - IT Support Services

California State University, Chico

530.898.4357
 <mailto:mmur...@csuchico.edu> mmur...@csuchico.edu

Remember, Chico State will NEVER ask you for your password via email!

For more information about recognizing phishing scam emails go to:
<http://www.csuchico.edu/isec/basics/spam-and-phishing.shtml>
http://www.csuchico.edu/isec/basics/spam-and-phishing.shtml