De : listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] De
la part de Nash Pherson
Envoyé : jeudi 11 mai 2017 10:17
À : mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Objet : [CSDCCS Anti-spam: Courriel non-identifé] [mssms] RE: PXE boot slows
down after the 3rd computer

Changing the Block Size isn't near as effective/reliable as the Window Size,
which is why the ConfigMgr team added support for tweaking it last year.

See Jorgen's experiments with Window Size and Block Size, but realize both
speed and reliability depend on the virtual host, network, and clients:

http://ccmexec.com/2016/09/tweaking-pxe-boot-times-in-configuration-manager-1606/

I hope that helps,

Nash

Nash Pherson
Microsoft MVP, Enterprise Client Management
Senior Systems Consultant
O: 651-796-1168
C: 507-304-0946

[Small Logo-PNG]<http://www.nowmicro.com/>