I'm trying to install Symantec Enterprise Vault in an OSD task sequence. My
batch file is this: msiexec.exe /i "%~dp0Symantec Enterprise Vault Outlook
Add-in.msi" /qn /norestart

This was working before Office 365 was added into the image. The only errors I
can find are in smsts.log: "Installation failed with error (0x80070643)" and in
event viewer: Product: Symantec Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-in 11.0.1.3474 --
Error 1921. Service 'Windows Search' (WSearch) could not be stopped. Verify
that you have sufficient privileges to stop system services.

I also tried stopping the windows search service, installing the application
and then starting the service with no luck as well.

This application installs find when deployed to a computer outside of OSD.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
-Spencer

[2016 Design Firm of the Year]    [WRA 100 Years]

The information supplied in this message may be privileged, confidential and/or
recipient of this message, the sender does not intend delivery to you to waive
any privilege or right pertaining to this message. You have no right to retain,
disseminate, copy or disclose the material contained herein. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail, and delete the errant message. Thank you.
WRA_Disclaimer_v20070222a