It ended up being the SATA mode. It came set to RAID, once we switched to AHCI
it was recognized.

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/SLN301036/windows-10-install-with-nvme-ssd-and-sata-drives?lang=EN

Mike

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Morris, Spencer
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:04 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] m.2 and win10 OSD

Mike, it sounds like you’re missing storage drivers.

Give this a try:

Put a pause right before format and partition disk - http://kjaerit.com/?p=297

Copy the two storage drivers to a usb stick - iaAHCIC.inf and iaStorAC.inf

Open up a command prompt and try to load one of the drivers then run disk part,
whichever one makes the disk show up will be the one you will want to add to
your boot image.