Yep, don’t bother just yet. We’re informed that there are significant
improvements arriving in 1706. And it is Friday tomorrow 😉

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Enley, Carl
Sent: 22 June 2017 14:56
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Delta Download Startup Issues

IMHO Express files in SCCM are not ready for primetime at this point, I
wouldn’t bother. It literally takes 4 hours to download the W10 cumulative with
Express updates enabled. My patch package grew from 13GB to nearly 44GB in size.

With that said I assume you are on the latest 1703 client ? 5.00.8498.xxx ?