Here's a blog post I've used as a reference to remove most of the OOB apps
in Win10 1607 that are handled by the OS differently:

http://ccmexec.com/2015/08/blocking-built-in-apps-in-windows-10-using-applocker/

However, in 1703, the above doesn't work for "Connect" or "Mixed Reality
Portal" because ... I don't know why.
There is a really awful unsupported way to get rid of those that you
probably shouldn't use:

http://ccmexec.com/2017/05/remove-mixed-reality-portal-in-windows-10-1703-and-%E2%80%9Dstuborn%E2%80%9D-apps/

Honestly, I sort of hate the approach that Microsoft has taken for this in
Windows 10. There should be better/more supportable/easier ways to
hide/disable/remove these additional out of box items.