From: <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf of "pwinstan...@gmail.com"
<pwinstan...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 11:08 AM
To: "mssms@lists.myitforum.com" <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: Re: [mssms] SCCM Design query for small number of machines

However workstation Dp won't allow PXE but you can use boot media.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 at 12:00, Marable, Mike
<mmara...@med.umich.edu<mailto:mmara...@med.umich.edu>> wrote:
Good morning Kevin,

Personally I would put a DP in the remote sites.  You have a decent number of
machines in each location so pulling content across the WAN for everything
probably would not be the best way of utilizing that connection.

If you are going to be doing OSD in those locations having a DP with the
content locally is going to be your best bet.  Otherwise trying to PXE boot
across the Pacific Ocean, while sounding cool, probably would be a painful
experience.

Thanks
Mike