Check out Windows System State Analyzer. I only used it twice, but it worked
great both times.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Beardsley, James
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:47 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Slightly OT: Capture before/after changes

Anyone have a recommendation on a good app to capture changes before and after
an installation to see what is being modified? I have downloaded a couple of
different apps (RegShot, WhatChanged, InstallWatchPro, InstallSpy) and they
seem to be hit or miss. Back in the day, I used to use RapidInstall (RIP) which
I believe was made by Altiris but that no longer works on newer OS's. I don't
necessarily need it to capture the changes into an .exe like that used to. More
so, I just need an app to give me a report on the changes that took place. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
James
________________________________

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named
above. It contains information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of
this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or
other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,