I'm assuming we need to import that storage driver for it, can anyone
confirm?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Murray
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:16 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Problems imaging a Surface Studio

We got our first Surface Studio (with a 2TB drive) and have been having
trouble imaging it (CM2012 R2 SP1, CU4). It's pretty unresponsive over the
wire, and then bombs out with this error in the SMSTS.log:

The execution of the group (Install Operating System) has failed and the
execution has been aborted. An action failed.

Operation aborted (Error: 80004004; Source: Windows) TSManager
7/19/2017 11:38:49 AM 1916 (0x077C)

Failed to run the last action: Run AppSelector. Execution of task sequence
failed.

The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error. (Error:
8007045D; Source: Windows)                TSManager         7/19/2017
11:38:49 AM 1916 (0x077C)

This seems to be a disk corruption type error.

We tried again with standalone media and it blue screened with "stop code
NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM".

Are there any special steps we need to take to image these?

Best Regards,

Mike Murray

Desktop Engineer/IT Consultant - IT Support Services

California State University, Chico

530.898.4357
 <mailto:mmur...@csuchico.edu> mmur...@csuchico.edu

Remember, Chico State will NEVER ask you for your password via email!

For more information about recognizing phishing scam emails go to:
http://www.csuchico.edu/isec/basics/spam-and-phishing.shtml