Hi!

Last weekend I tried to run some Radarsoft games from my harddisk.
Things like Tempo Typen, Eindeloos, De Grotten van Oberon and Kruiswoord
worked, but RADX-8 and Breaker didn't. I also tried to run those last 2
from disk, after booting from the harddisk, so the only difference is
that the program is on 3.5" disk, instead of harddisk. DOS2 was still
switched on and the harddisk stayed online. AND THEN IT WORKED!
So, why won't it work on my harddisk?

By the way, I got Dynamic Publisher working on harddisk. The trick is to
load MAP (disable mapper functions) and do a ASSIGN A: B:, if you have
it running on drive B: in a subdir. Then it worked. (It's so stupid to
load files with "A:      .STP" as filenames... Tsk, Cees! That's not
nice!
--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)