Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerrit van den Berg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 June 2001 19:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Toeprom: eprom programmer

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Hans Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: woensdag 6 juni 2001 21:44
Onderwerp: Toeprom: eprom programmer

Hello Hans,

>I have bought secondhand a Toeprom eprom programmer.
>Looks nice, not so good and not uptodate manual.
>
>Not a high quality program inside, but I have the MAD/Dick van Vlodrop
>version (including sources) on disk. (will come to
>www.geocities.com./msxhans, mail me if you want it now)

Jeremy Wiermans released a new program for TOEPROM, called 2EPROM. It can
handle 2764, 8 kB, 27128, 16 kB and 27256, 32 kB EPROMīs. 2EPROM is much
better as the software that was supplied with the hardware and itīs Public
Domain. This program is reviewed in MSX-Info Blad 14. You can contact the
publisher of MSX-Info Blad, Rinus Stoker, to receive this program. Jeremy
maybe wants to adapt his program for 27512 and EEPROMS.

>But here my question:
>There are four jumpers on the top marked 27512, 32 etc.
>Does anyone know what the function and settings of these jumpers are?

27512 is a 64 kB EPROM, 27256 is a 32 kB EPROM. Itīs also possible these
jumpers are used to determine the īprogrammeervoltageī, like 5.0, 12.5, 21.0
and/or 25.0V. 2EPROM can do all the work for you and determines the best
usable EPROM and `programmeervoltage`. I hope this info is to your help.

Greets,

Gerrit van den Berg
MSX-Info Blad