Javier has pointed out that each issue in this milestone requests that the
piece be updated to 2.18 and that this might discourage some volunteers.

Please note that you are free to use any relatively current stable version
for these updates.

Believe me, we would be ecstatic to get a piece converted from 2.0 to 2.14!

Thanks,

-glen