Thanks again to those who have contributed to the phase 2 update task,
and also to Glen for organising it.

I am still working through the 2.18 updates and hope to have them all
added to the website within the next two weeks.

In other news, new contributions are now being added more rapidly than
before, although corrections are being processed more slowly due to the
need to proofread/check them.

I have updated the website following Federico's suggestions a few weeks
ago. Some more work is needed in the area of CC Public Domain licenses
which is now high on my priority list.

Any feedback is welcome.

Regards,

Chris