Through collaboration with IMSLP, we put together a list of popular works not
yet in Mutopia, which musicians download thousands of times each year.

We're requesting your help typesetting these pieces, so we may offer them in
enhanced LilyPond format (PDF/MIDI/souce), free to download, distribute, and
perform.

To learn how to contribute to this effort, and more details on the pieces,
check our github tracker:
https://github.com/chrissawer/The-Mutopia-Project/issues/355

   chrissawer/The-Mutopia-Project
To contribute to this typesetting request: Select an unassigned work fro...
View on github.com Preview by Yahoo

Many of the listings are collections of pieces, which we'll gladly assign
individually if you wish to typeset only a portion.

The goal behind this request is to continue increasing the value
Mutopia offers to those who search our site for free music, and improve
the chance they'll find the music they're looking for.  We're grateful IMSLP
collaborated with us to provide download statistics for the
most popular works in their collection, which we cross-referenced against
Mutopia to identify the entries for this request.  Included works have
estimated downloads of >1,000/month.

We thank you in advance for volunteering,

Javier
jav...@ruiz-alma.com
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/