Hi Federico,
Glen graciously added instructions on how to setup your github fork, and basic
workflow involved in maintaining existing pieces in Mutopia using github.
He also a started a document to highlight LilyPond coding practices for new
submissions to Mutopia, which enhance the maintainability moving forward.

Today, I drafted a new doc covering new submissions:
https://github.com/chrissawer/The-Mutopia-Project/wiki/Guidelines-for-new-score-submissions-using-github

Github has proven to be a great environment for code collaboration, and we
welcome contributors using pull-requests.

Javier Ruiz-Alma

I've just given a quick glance to the pull requests sent today by