I have pulled out all the ly files I have been working on and stowed them.
 I'll put them back one by one when my repository is clean.  Then hopefully
I will be able to create clean pull requests.

BTW, I found out how to delete a pull request: close it first.  I had
assumed "Close" meant the comments.

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)