Hi Javier,

Thanks for the feedback.  I see what you mean about the attribution statement.
It's a tricky balance between giving credit to the Mutopia Project and the
original typesetter, while also not implying that these are Mutopia Project
publications.  I'll give it some more thought and see what I can come up with.
Any suggestions are welcome.

By the way, I really like your initiative to typeset the works that are
downloaded the most from IMSLP that are not yet available in Mutopia.  It's
great that they were willing to share their download numbers.  I'd like to help
with that but my plate is already quite full for the foreseeable future.  Maybe
at some point I will be able to find some time.

All my best,
-Paul