I'm starting a new set of transcriptions, Aguado's Op. 3, and since this is
only 8 small pieces, is there a preference for the work to be presented as
one document of the entire opus, or 8 individual documents? (I prefer
single pieces since I rarely print an entire opus at home.)

Also, I am considering developing the tab notation for these. Previously, I
have concentrated on making the score look as much like the original as
possible but when I want to learn a piece I print it with tab notation
because I can learn it quicker and this extra effort is easy with LilyPond.
Also, I find that string and finger notation near the notes is distracting.

WARNING: I'll be starting another update task next week.

-glen