Late last year an effort was started to update the MutopiaProject.org
website. The primary goal was to upgrade the existing site to HTML5,
allowing better performance on small-format devices. We used a free and
respected web infrastructure toolkit (bootstrap <http://getbootstrap.com/>)
and documented a substantial amount of the existing code in the process.

Chris has made the prototype available for review and your feedback is
welcome:

http://www.mutopiaproject.org/new/index.html

Please note that while the prototype is working against a full archive, the
"latest additions" are a small development set. Try this on your smart
phone or tablet, browse the site, and let us know what you think. Feedback
and bug reports are welcome on all aspects of the prototype site.

The volunteers for this phase were Knute Snortum, Javier Ruiz-Alma, and
Paul Morris. All were instrumental with code, documentation, design, and
usability. They all have my thanks for being fun and professional.

-glen