Ouch. The keyword search box is somewhat fuzzy, matching on strings that
may be contained within other terms, but I would think that if one were to
use the search page and select the instrument 'Viol', the search would
target only pieces written for just that instrument. That doesn't happen
and it should.

I'll add this as an issue and try to get an update in soon.

-glen