From: Pati <nailg...@aim.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Acetone ignites while client is soaking off nails
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 12:11 AM

God Elaine you are so right!  I was thinking that immediately as I watched that
video!  It's not the tools that damage..it's the FOOLS!

That poor woman will be in the hospital for a month it said!  Jesus!!  And the
idiot owner was almost smiling when she said "she kept taking her hands in and
out and touching her face"  like it was the clients fault it caught fire!

 Pati

Everyone has a photographic memory.

Some, like me, just don't have any film.