the soak off gels are not really intended for extra length because they are too
flexible. they are intended for the gel main's and bling on the toes. akzentz
has both a traditional gel and soak off.

--- On Sat, 9/26/09, Debi Longo <totheend...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Debi Longo <totheend...@hotmail.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Tammy Taylor sok off gels
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 10:39 AM

Ladies - Can you do pink and whites with the TT product? If so, how is the
white lasting, no chipping? I have been looking for a gel product myself, but
have been out of the loop for some time (Just getting back onto this list after
a couple of years). I had heard that the Akenz product is also nice, but I like
the idea of a soak off gel product.

~debi~
631.678.7126
totheend...@hotmail.com