And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:05:55 EDT
Subject: CELEBRATION!

CELEBRATION
you are invited to come and celebrate
the 10th month of occupation
anniversary!

WHERE: at the encampment behind the VA administration Buildings. Between 54th
St. and 56th St. East of Hiawatha Avenue.

WHEN: Thursday June 10th at 4 p.m.

ENTERTAINMENT: Thunder Nation Drum Group and Heart Of the Beast Puppets.

WHAT TO BRING: Something yummy to share with others. Anything else you would
like to share.